Saturday, 21 December 2013

Shut for Xmas

But that doesn't mean I'm not working and I'm still contactable via telephone and email. We open again on 2 Jan with only me in the office until 7 Jan when everything's fully operational and Peter moves from apprentice to full employee - great to have him on board.

So what does the festive season hold? It started with doing that "Friday before Xmas" thing, i.e. drinking. Night out in Middlesbrough last night which was fun but there was a downside as one of our number had a car crash on the way to work in the morning and has a fractured spine - here's hoping Paul makes a full recovery.

Along with the family time, eating and drinking I'll be up to a few things:

  • A couple of websites to finish off before Xmas Day
  • Work on a joint project with a couple of business partners
  • Complete rehash of a project which I'm quite excited about but is taking a lot longer to launch than anticipated, mainly due to contract negotiations
  • Starting my book (that's writing not reading - though I am reading "How to Teach Your Dog Quantum Physics")
  • Some general planning
It's a fair bit to do but being married to a care worker means having a partner who works a lot over Xmas including Xmas Day itself - so I'd better make a great Christmas Dinner and get it out on time!

I hope everyone has a great Xmas and wishing you all a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment