I'm pretty much having this weekend off except for this blog and a short piece on using social media for business that I will write tomorrow for NBSL.
So it's a short blog this week as I recharge the batteries via the power of beer, wine and rugby.
Last week saw a number of meetings with existing, new and potential clients and the work continues to come in apace which is great. We're very hopeful of some fairly big contracts coming in the next couple of weeks also - hope I'm not tempting fate there.
We also went to the opening night of the new exhibition in the Palace Hub Gallery, more great artwork from local creatives on show. It will be a travesty if it's not kept open come the new financial year.
Right off to watch Ireland v Wales, then off to Saltburn, Hoegaarden in hand, to watch the days main event followed by a few beers. Tomorrow is Boro Colts v Ponteland with our team captained by Matt (proud dad moment there) and I'm sure Jane will let me stay for a few beers and to watch the France v Italy game at teh club.
No comments:
Post a Comment