Sunday, 1 September 2013

New Websites and Bespoke Functionality in the Pipeline

We launched a couple of new sites for clients last week that we can talk about and one we can't (white labelled).

Both of these sites are html with nothing particular special in terms of functionality. Whilst we are always keen to have sites with bespoke functionality, we have a core of small business clients who do not have the need nor budget for such sites and we're happy to meet their needs via quality small business packages that are listed on our small business websites pages at http://www.teeswebdesign.co.uk/.

So who have we created sites for this week? An accountancy firm, LDF Accountancy Services Ltd.




Now I'm a bit (lot) of a geek so I love getting my teeth into a website with some bespoke database driven functionality and we're in discussions regarding the development of a website for an energy assessors that will include storage of reports, automated invoicing and client areas so they can monitor progress of their jobs, get reports, etc. Hope we get the contract and I'll look forward to getting stuck into that.

So what of the coming week? Wednesday sees the launch of our new referrals network in Redcar. We expect 50+ local businesses there so if you operate in Redcar, Middlesbrough, East or South Cleveland and want more business then get in touch. I'll get you an invite and you can see how we can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment