A short post this week as I've got a bit of work to do to get the Middlesbrough Midweek Cricket League website ready for the new season (I've been the web-master for this for years) and then I'm of out to play chess for Middlesbrough in the Northern Counties Chess Union Major Club Championship semi-final. This is a tournament we won last year, so rather bizarrely that makes me a northern champion, tha' knows, 'appen. So later this morning I'm off to York with 3 other Middlesbrough players as we try to defend our title.
The week has seen us working on a plethora of websites big and small, static and dynamic, e-commerce and no payments plus meet a few new businesses who we may develop a relationship with. More details in coming weeks as projects get finished and I have more time to write.
So computing AND chess - I'm considering taking up train-spotting and getting the full set!
No comments:
Post a Comment